What is Taghash and Why use it to Implement First-Party Data?
Taghash is a highly-scalable SaaS B2B product that helps implement CAPI for easy first-party data user tracking within minutes. But before we attempt to understand the various features to Taghash, let’s turn our attention to the need for first-party data.
The deprecation of third-party cookies has impacted marketers, the advertising industry and brands tremendously. Third-party cookie tracking was once an accepted method to track and understand audiences online. But the need for user privacy and the emergence of new compliance laws – like the GDPR and CCPA have resulted in the demand for a new method to track users.
First-party data was the next solution, but implementing Conversion API (CAPI) demanded that brands have the IT infrastructure required to support. This involved a great deal of investment concerning time, IT skills and resources, and even infrastructure that could potentially cost brands a significant dip in their Return on Ad Spends (ROAS) and subsequently revenue. If easy-access was made available to brands, marketers could then move a step further and even develop detailed visitor profiles and create personalized, targeted advertising and re-targeting campaigns. This means that targeting, measurement and attribution is secured.
Here’s where Taghash comes into being. A simple tool built as a proactive response to implement CAPI and provide the easy enablement of first-party data – all within a matter of minutes. With zero infrastructural cost, IT resource requirement, and minimal time – marketers now have the power to secure their digital marketing effort across channels.
With a ready-to-run configuration, Taghash offers marketers and brands complete control over their data that is collected from various sources, to maximize their digital marketing efforts.
Choose Your Integration
- Website: Seamless tracking of web user events
- Mobile App: App based user event tracking
- E-commerce: Visibility on user-activity across all e-commerce channels
- CRM : Track offline conversion data with multiple Ad ecosystems
- File Data : Export offline data in CSV to AWS/GCP/FTP
- Web Conversions API: Advance in optimization for user events across your website
- App Conversions API: Enable effective marketing across applications
- Offline Conversions API: Offline impact of online marketing
- Custom Audience: Target rich customer data via audience sync
Choose your first-party data solution
A turnkey SaaS product providing the most comprehensive yet easiest CAPI implementations in 15-minutes.
- Optimum Data Security: Reinforced with data encryption, there is no data retained on the host server
- Low-maintenance: One time post-implementation data check
- Quick enablement: Instant easy access to first-party data within minutes
You may need Taghash, if you are a marketer who…
- Battling the loss of identifiers
- Experiencing a plummeting ROAS
- An increased (Cost Per Acquisition) CPA
- Decreased Conversions
- If you don’t have heavy bandwidth with regard to IT resources, budgets, time and more
- Exploring first-party data acquisition across multiple channels
- Need to measure the offline impacts of online marketing spends
- Require to understand