Implement Snapchat Online Conversions API with Taghash
Snapchat’s Conversions API (CAPI) is a structured, privacy-centric interface that allows you to pass website, application and offline events to Snapchat via a Server-to-Server (S2S) integration. This integration helps our systems to optimize your Ad campaigns, improve the way you target and measure Conversions derived from your Snapchat Campaigns. Server events behave similarly to events that are sent via other solutions, like Snap Pixel (SDK) or App Ads Kit (SDK).
For easy optimization of your Ad Campaigns and for an enhanced ability to build your audiences, we highly recommend that you set-up both Snapchat Conversions API and the Pixel together.
Follow the steps below to set-up Snapchat Online CAPI:
Step 1: Provide the Pixel Id and Generate Access Token
- Click on the Snapchat Conversion API on the Taghash Dashboard.
- Click on the Manage Ads drop-down and navigate to Events Manager under the ‘Assets’ category.
- Copy the Pixel ID in your Snapchat Ad Manager available under your Ad account name as shown in the image below.
- Return to your Taghash dashboard to paste the Pixel ID.
- Click on the Manage Ads drop-down and navigate to Bussiness Details under the ‘business’ category.
- Click on Generate Token and copy it.
- Click on Validate and Finish.
Step 2: Access Sharing
- Login to your Snapchat Ads Business Manager.
- Click on Manage Ads and go to Members under the ‘Business’ category.
- Click on Invite member.
- Write ‘Datahash’ under the Name section, ‘email@example.com‘ under the Email section, and input the ‘Business Admin’ role under the Role section.