How to send Leads data to Meta using Taghash
Meta Lead ads allow you to find people who may be interested in your products or services and collect information from them. Using an Instant Form, you can collect contact information such as name, email address, phone number and more. By sending Leads data back to Meta Pixel helps marketers to optimize Ads/Campaigns on qualified Leads.
- It allows for greater attribution
- It improves Meta’s ability to target with appropriate ads
- It lowers the very cost of ads
Setup on Taghash
Step 1 : Click on Meta Leads API as a destination on Taghash.
Step 2 : Enter Pixel Id and Access token. Click Finish.
Get Pixel Id and Access Token from Facebook Business Manager :-
Now head on over to your Facebook Business Manager to configure your Leads API.
Note: you need to be an admin on your business manager account to complete these steps.
Go to your settings tab:
Then scroll down to the Conversion API section and click on set up manually
Enter pixel id and access token in Taghash dashboard. Click on close.
- Click on ADD > Enter email email@example.com > Click Next.
- Click on Pixels > Select pixels that you want to give access to > Click Invite.