Implement Meta Web Conversions API with Taghash
Meta Conversions API (CAPI) is a structured, privacy-centric interface that allows you to pass website, application, and offline events to Meta via a Server-to-Server (S2S) integration. This integration helps our systems to optimize your Ad campaigns and improve the way you target and measure Conversions derived from your Meta Campaigns.
After you have Signed-up with Taghash, you can implement Meta with Taghash in the steps below:
For Facebook Pixel Enhancement, the team at Datahash will require access to the Facebook Business Manager (Employee). You also need to be the Admin of your Business Manager account to successfully complete these step.
The Automated Process:
- Click on the Destination Connector – Meta Conversions API in the Taghash Dashboard.
2. Click on the Continue with Facebook button.
3. You will be re-directed and asked to login into your Facebook account. After Logging in, click on Continue as…
4. Select the business you wish to use with Taghash and click Next.
5. Provide the necessary permissions with the toggle buttons and click on Done.
6. The set-up is now complete, you can see your Account Id and Name. Click on Submit.
The Manual Process:
- After logging into your Facebook Business Manager, select the appropriate account that you would like to integrate.
- Go to the Settings tab of the account.
- The ID can be found under the Pixel ID header as shown in the image.
4. Scroll down to the Conversions API section and click on Set-up Manually.
5. You will see Generate Access Token written in blue. Click to retrieve the token.
6. In your Taghash Dashboard, enter the Pixel Id and Access Token and click on Close.
Access Sharing and adding the Datahash Pixel in Meta Business Manager
- In your Meta Business Manager, go to Business Settings.
2. Under the Users category, click on People.
3. Click on the blue Add button.
4. Enter the Email ID- ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and enable Employee Access. Click on Next.
5. Now under Assign Access, go to Pixels.
6. Select your Pixel and enable Employee Access. Click on Invite.
Once implementation is done on Taghash, our team at Datahash will do a pre-implementation QA and ask you to publish the code in the GTM.
After the tags in the GTM are published, Datahash will do post-production QA and close implementation with the handover doc.