The process to setup the Snapchat Offline Conversions API is detailed below :-
- Login to Datahash Dashboard by using your login details https://new.taghash.datahash.com/login
- Go to the Studio tab in Datahash dashboard and locate the Destinations card. Under the Snapchat category, find the Offline Conversions API and click on it.
- Provide the Pixel ID and the Access token of the Snapchat Business Account which you would like to integrate.
Pixel ID :- The Pixel ID is a unique identifier assigned to each Snapchat Pixel created by a business within the Snapchat Ads Manager.
Add Access Token :- An Ad Access Token is a unique identifier that allows businesses to connect their Snapchat ad account with third-party tools such as the Snapchat Conversion API.
Below are the steps to obtain Snap Pixel ID and Access Token from Snapchat Business Manager
- Login to snapchat Ads account https://ads.snapchat.com/.
- From the left navigation panel, navigate to “Pixels” under Business Settings.
- Click on the desired pixel you would like to integrate. Copy the “Pixel ID” shown on the top under the Pixel name as shown in the image.
- To retrieve the Access token, click on “Business Details” in the left navigation panel and scroll down to Conversions API Tokens section.
- Click on “Generate Token”. A new access token will be generated. Copy and save this token.
- Paste the Pixel ID and Access tokn from the Snap Business Manager into the respective fields in the Snap Offline Conversions API connector on Datahash interface
Once added, click on Finish. Datahash will verify the provided credentials. Once verified, the set-up gets completed.