How to integrate your CRM with Conversions API for Facebook Lead Ads
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that is designed to help you sell, service, analyse, and connect with your customers.
Integrating Taghash with Salesforce allows you to import leads, audience or events data to merge data coming from your CRM with behavioral data coming from other sources to gain a complete view of your customers. With this you can engage with your users or any channel based on their status in your sales cycle.
Below are the steps that you can follow to successfully integrate Salesforce CRM Leads Connector with Taghash.
- Select Salesforce from the list of Sources available. Click the ‘Sign-in with Salesforce’ single sign-on button.
- Click on ‘Proceed.’
- A new window will open where you need to login to Salesforce
- Provide the necessary conditions to Taghash in order to route your data from your account to the desired marketing channels.
- These permissions are a basic set of permissions that are required to be given to the platform. These permissions don’t include any data read, data modification or any other PII information permission. Click on ‘Allow.’
New Connection: Data entity Selection and Connection Name
- In this step, select the type of data you would like to track or send from Salesforce and provide a name to this connection to identify on the platform. Currently, Taghash supports Leads data, events data and Audience data.
Setup: For Leads Data Entity
The 3 major requirements in order to setup Leads CAPI are:
- Lead ID: This is the ID generated at the source from where the lead is captured. For example, FB is the lead_id, a 15-digit numeric number.
- Last modified date column: This is the date column which gets updated every time an activity is performed on a lead for example, Lead moved from contacted stage to Interested stage. This will help us identify the leads and push them ahead..
- Primary event column: The primary event is the one for which you would like to measure the conversions. For example, whenever the lead stage value changes to interested for a user, treat it as a signal for conversion. The data entry for that user would be sent to the respective destination.
- Map the Lead stages they would like to send as the signal/conversion to the desired action.
- The event list will be pulled as per the primary event column selected in the last step. In case the user wants to add a custom value as well, there is an option to in the drop to do so.
- Once these values are selected, the same needs to be mapped on the Taghash values on the right side, which will help us streamline these values for different marketing channels.